40 Beautiful Names of the Holy Quran. کَثْرَ ۃُ الْاَسْمَاءِ تَدُلُّ عَلیٰ شَرَفِ الْمُسَمَّیٰ: ‘numerous names of anything shows its significance and brilliance. Like الاَسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنٰی (for example the favored names of Allah Almighty) and اَسْمَاء ُالنَّبِی, (for example the favored names of the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّم), correspondingly, there are numerous wonderful names of the Holy Quran, referenced in the radiant Quran and Ahadees. Notwithstanding, there are various conclusions about the quantity of the names of the Holy Quran. A few sources give 32 names while some present 55. Aside from the given figures, more than 90 names have additionally been referenced.
Following are 40 delightful names referenced alongside the reasons for naming them:
1. کِتاب: One of its implications is to amass, as all the [fields of] ‘information on the starting opportunity’ to ‘the information on the end time’ are collected in the Holy Quran.
2. قُرْاٰن: One of the implications of the radiant Quran is something that is perused, as this book has been sent down, being perused for example Jibraeel Ameen عَـلَيْـهِ الـسَّـلَام would show up and read it out.
3. فُرْقان: It implies something that separates, as the Holy Quran separates between what is correct and what’s up.
4. ذِکْر, (5) ذِکْریٰ, (6) تَذْکِرہ: To remind, as the Holy Quran reminds about Allah Almighty and His bounties.
7. تَنْزِیْل: It implies dropping progressively, for example, diving gradually, as this book has been slid in a very way from the Almighty.
8. حَدِیث: One of its implications is ‘new article’ as Quran showed up in this world after other Heavenly books and sacred texts, so it is new.
9. مَوعِظَۃ: It signifies ‘counsel’. This wonderful book offers guidance to all.
10. حُکْم, (11) حَکیم, (12) مُحکَم, and (13) حِکْمَت: These wonderful names have a typical significance, solid. This book is sufficient that no one can make alterations to it.
14. شِفا: This book ‘mends’ the obvious and otherworldly sicknesses.
15. ھُدٰی, (16) ھَادِی: ‘To direct’. The sublime Quran guides individuals to the straightway.
17. صِراطِ مُسْتَقیم: It implies the correct way. The one after this (book) can arrive at one’s objective effectively like the one strolling the straightway arrives at one’s objective.
18. حَبْل: This signifies ‘rope’, as individuals arrive at Allah Almighty through it [Glorious Quran].
19. رَحْمَت: This is ‘the book of information and the information is the leniency [Rahmat] of Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ.
20. رُوح: This book was brought by Sayyiduna Jibraeel Ameen عَـلَيْـهِ الـسَّـلَام and the favored title of Sayyiduna Jibraeel Ameen عَـلَيْـهِ الـسَّـلَام is Ruh-ul-Ameen.
21. قَصَص: It implies illustrations as the Holy Quran depicts genuine stories of the blessed Prophets عَـلَـيْهِمُ السَّلَام and various countries.
22. بَیان, (23) تِبْیان, and (24) مُبین: ‘To uncover’, as the wonderful Quran uncovers all Shari decisions and all information on inconspicuous to the Beloved Prophet صَلَّى اللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّم.
25. بَصائِر: It is the plural of Baseerat [insight]. Baseerat signifies ‘the light of heart’, as [reciting] this book brings Noor [light] in the hearts.
26. فَصْل: One of its implications is ‘to settle on a choice, as this book settles on a choice on fights among individuals.
27. نُجوم: It is the plural of Najm, which is known as ‘a star’ in light of the fact that the stanzas of the sacred Quran control individuals like stars.
28. مَثانِی: It signifies ‘over and over, as decisions and stories have been rehashed in the great Quran.
29. نِعْمَت: It is on the grounds that the Holy Quran is an incredible ‘gift’ of Allah Almighty for Muslims.
30. بُرْھان: It signifies ‘proof’. This book is the proof of the way that Allah Almighty and every single favored Prophet عَـلَـيْـهِمُ الـصَّلٰوةُ وَالـسَّـلَام are valid.
31. قَیِّم: It is known as the one that remaining parts existing, as the Holy Quran will stay existing and the religion will likewise stay existing through it [glorious Quran].
32. بَشیر and (33) نَذیر: Because this incredible book gives happy news as well as cautions.
34. مُھَیمِن: ‘Watchman’, ‘Preserver’. The hallowed book monitors Muslims on the planet and Hereafter.
35. نُور: It is considered something that ‘uncovers’ itself as well as others, as the blessed Quran is uncovered show just as it shows the Divine decisions and the records of sacred Prophets عَـلَـيْهِمُ السَّلَام.
36. حَق: It signifies ‘truth’, as the Holy Quran comes clean and it has been slipped upon the genuine Prophet صَلَّى اللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّم from the genuine Almighty.
37. عَزیز: ‘Powerful’ and ‘Unequaled’. The Holy Quran has stayed prevailing all. The heavenly book, ‘Sacred Quran’ is additionally unparalleled.
38. کَریم: ‘Liberal’. The Holy Quran gives information, Iman [faith], and endless award.
39. عَظیم: It implies extraordinary, as this is the best book.
40. مُبارَک: It signifies ‘With favors’. The favored demonstration of presenting the heavenly Quran and following it gives endowments in ‘Iman’ and welcomes ‘Noor’ on the face. 40 Beautiful Names of the Holy Quran
(Basair Zawi-it-Tamyeez fi Lataif-il-Kitab-il-Azeez, vol. 1, pp. 88, Al-Burhan fi ‘Uloom-il-Quran, vol. 1, pp. 343, Tafseer-e-Kabeer, vol. 1, pp. 260-265, Tafseer-e-‘Azeezi, pp. 103, Derived from Tafseer-e-Na’eemi, vol. 1, pp. 5, 6, 90, 91) 40 Beautiful Names of the Holy Quran