Mistakes in the territory of Ihram
- In the territory of Ihram, it is significant to forgo utilizing scent or eating something fragrant like cloves, cardamoms, and so forth time, there is a fragrance bottle in the pocket of the belt tied around the midsection. In the event that a Muhrim places his hand into the pocket, bringing about his hand coming into contact with a great deal of aroma, at that point, it will be obligatory to pay a Dam [دَم]. In the event of a little measure of aroma coming into contact with the hand, at that point, Sadaqah will be necessary. Some of the time, a Muhrim wears a laurel of roses after he has made the expectation of Ihram. A rose is an unadulterated aroma. In the event that its aroma sticks to the garments in enormous amounts and the Muhrim wears such a garment for 12 hours, it will be mandatory to pay Dam; in any case, Sadaqah. In the event that a little amount of aroma has come into contact with as much part of the fabric as a hand-range or short of what it, and the Muhrim wears it for 12 hours, Sadaqah will be obligatory. In the event that he wears it for under 12 hours, it is Wajib to give a small bunch of wheat as Sadaqah.
- In the event that the aroma is in little amounts however has come into contact with in excess of a hand-range part of the fabric, the decision of scent in huge amounts coming into contact with the material will apply for this situation, for example in the event that the Muhrim wears this garment for 12 hours, Dam will be necessary, and in the event that he wears it for under 12 hours, Sadaqah is obligatory. On the off chance that no aroma sticks to the garments regardless of Muhrim wearing the wreath, no reparation will be paid.
- In the province of Ihram, now and then, a Muhrim wears the upper cloak so that it contacts his own head and face or those of some other Muhrim. Now and again, it covers his entire head, and here and there it gets on the shaved heads of other Muslims. A few groups perform Tawaf while holding an umbrella that contacts the top of the other Muhrim over and over. Also, Islamic sisters wear cloak-connected covers however the shroud contacts their appearances. Now and again, it sticks to the face on account of the weighty breeze. Keep in mind! On the off chance that a Muhrim doesn’t be careful and the fabric contacts his head or face, at that point, it might bring about Dam being obligatory now and again and Sadaqah in some different cases. Regardless of whether the material contacts the head or the face intentionally or carelessly or because of another person’s slip-up, a similar decision will apply.
Mistakes committed during Tawaf
- During Tawaf, the chest or back of numerous Hajj-travelers turns towards the Holy Kaaba over and over. Keep in mind: It is Wajib to rehash the piece of the Tawaf for the distance for which the chest or back confronted the Ka’bah. It is desirable over recurrent that round. In the event that a Haji gets back from Makkah without rehashing the piece of the Tawaf of this distance, it will be obligatory for him to pay Dam.
- It is important to cover the Satr space of the body, particularly during Tawaf; else, it will be mandatory to pay Dam at times. Islamic sisters should take unique consideration in such a manner. In some cases, one-fourth piece of the lower arm of Islamic sisters and, now and again, the entire lower arm gets revealed while they are playing out the Istilam of Hajar-e-Aswad. Likewise, at times, the scarf slips marginally in the group and a few hairs of the head get revealed.
- Some Hajj-explorers recount Du’as out loud during Tawaf. Keep in mind: Reciting anything so uproariously that it makes burden other Tawaf-performing individuals or Salah-offering ones is Makruh Tahreemi, impermissible and sin. Those whose cell phones keep on ringing during Tawaf, putting admirers to burden ought to consider and apologize.
Mistakes during the stay in ‘Arafah
Stay in ‘Arafat is the most major mainstay of Hajj. A few groups avoid the fields of ‘Arafat, submitting a serious mix-up. In the event that an individual avoids ‘Arafat all through the “particular time of stay”, his Hajj won’t be substantial by any stretch of the imagination. Consequently, one ought to guarantee that he is remaining inside the restrictions of the fields of ‘Arafat. Mistakes Committed During Hajj and Umrah
Miscellaneous botches submitted during Hajj and ‘Umrah
- After arriving at Makkah and performing one ‘Umrah, numerous individuals play out extra ‘Umrahs. Subsequent to having Halq done once, it is important to shave the head with a razor the following time. Yet, a few groups utilize just a couple of hair clippers. Thusly, neither Halq nor Taqseer is substantial and Ihram keeps on existing of course. Hence, care should be taken in such a manner.
- Due to the absence of information, a few groups offer the Salah of Tawaf during any Makruh time like the hour of Zawaal. It ought to stay clear that the one contribution of this Salah during any of the three notable Makruh times won’t be delivered from it. All things considered, it will remain Wajib obviously. In the event that one re-visitations of his country, it is important to offer it again in one’s own country in a non-Makruh time.
- It is a Sunnah to perform Idtiba’ [اِضْطِباع], for example, to keep the correct shoulder uncovered during every one of the seven rounds of the Tawaf which is trailed by Sa’ee. Notwithstanding, one should cover the shoulder when the Tawaf wraps up. Yet, an extensive number of individuals offer the Salah of Tawaf with the shoulder revealed. It is Makruh to offer Salah in this state.
- Some Hujjaj walks and meanders all over yet with regards to performing Rami, they make another person perform Rami for their benefit because of any minor ailment. Additionally, men perform Rami in the interest of ladies with no legitimate pardon. Since it is Wajib to perform Rami, Dam becomes Wajib for Islamic sisters due to missing the Wajib. Subsequently, it is fundamental for Islamic sisters to play out their Rami themselves.
- Some individuals go to Taif for visiting sacred destinations. After returning, they don’t put on the Ihram of ‘Umrah at Meeqat. Taif is situated external Meeqat and it is essential for those coming towards Makkah from outside Meeqat to put on the Ihram of ‘Umrah. In the event that anybody comes to Makkah from outside Meeqat without putting on Ihram, it is necessary for him to go to Meeqat again and afterward return subsequent to putting on Ihram. Assuming he doesn’t go, it will be necessary for him to pay Dam.
- Those going to perform Hajj and ‘Umrah should look for direction from the researchers of Ahl-us-Sunnah with respect to Qasr Salah by telling their timetable of stay in Makkah and Madinah. It very well may be fundamental for them to offer Qasr Salah at specific spots including ‘Arafat and Muzdalifah. They ought to know about it. Now and then, a few groups offer Qasr Salah where they are needed to offer total Salah. Hence, it is fundamental to focus on this matter. Mistakes Committed During Hajj and Umrah
These are a couple of slip-ups recognized as specific illustrations. For additional subtleties, study the 6th piece of ‘Bahar-e-Shari’at’, ‘Rafeeq-ul-Haramayn’, and ’27 Wajibat-e-Hajj and Tafseeli Ahkam’ distributed by Maktaba-tul-Madinah. May Allah Almighty shield us from each kind of error during Hajj and ‘Umrah! Mistakes Committed During Hajj and Umrah
اٰمِيۡن بِجَاهِ النَّبِيِّ الۡاَمِيۡن صَلَّى اللّٰهُ عَلَيۡهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّم