Simple Troubleshooting For ‘Printer Driver Is Unavailable’ on Windows 10. Now and again, when you provide a print order and your printer doesn’t print, what could be the explanation? This may occur for a few reasons and one of them could be “Driver is Unavailable“. Indeed, even a large portion of the HP clients have grumbled that their printer driver is Unavailable. This blunder suggests that your PC has neglected to perceive your printer, consequently you won’t print or output until the issue gets settled.
Prior to investigating the arrangements, we should get what it implies when the driver isn’t free.
- The printer driver isn’t refreshed
- The driver introduced is bad
- You haven’t introduced the Windows refreshes
4 Ways You Can Fix Printer Driver is Unavailable on Windows 10
So on the off chance that you can’t discover printer driver on Windows 10, you can attempt the troubleshooting tips given further in this aide:
1- Get the Updates for Windows 10
On the off chance that the framework doesn’t have the necessary updates, you may continue to get the Driver is Unavailable blunder again and again. So if your Windows 10 is going obsolete, make a point to get the updates to fix the issue as follows:
- Snap-on the ‘Start‘ menu; enter ‘Update‘ in the quest box and snap-on ‘Check for Updates from the outcomes.
- In the event that the updates will be accessible, Windows will get them consequently.
- Whenever Windows is finished refreshing, restart the framework.
- Take a stab at printing a record and check if the blunder has been fixed.
2- Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Printer
In the event that you are as yet searching for help, you might be needed to uninstall your printer and afterward reinstall it. Here are the means for something similar:
- Press the ‘Windows key’ and ‘R’ simultaneously to open the exchange box and press ‘enter’.
- In the control board, out of the given alternatives; search for ‘Devices and Printers‘.
- You will see the rundown of the multitude of printers, right-click on the printer, and snap-on ‘Remove Device‘.
- Press Windows + R, type ‘devmgmt.msc‘, and go to the choice ‘Print lines‘. Right-click on your printing gadget and snap-on ‘Uninstall Devices‘.
- Again press Windows + R, type ‘appwiz.cpl‘ in the container, and press Enter. From the rundown of the relative multitude of utilizations, right-click on your printer applications and hit ‘Uninstall‘.
- Whenever you are finished with all the above advances, separate your printer from the PC on the off chance that it is associated through USB or withdraw it from the switch on the off chance that it is associated remotely. Mood killer the PC, printer, and switch by stopping out their force supply.
- Following 10 minutes, reconnect everything and start every one of the modules. Interface the printer and the PC by means of a USB link. Allow it to recognize the printer and afterward begin introducing the necessary drivers.
- Return to the Control Panel, right-click on the printer, and snap ‘Set as default printer‘. Attempt to print a test page and check if the issue with the driver is sorted out.
3- Reinstall the Printer Driver
On the off chance that the blunder is still there, the chance is your gadget has an absent or debased driver. Getting the most recent driver introduced for your printer can be the exit from this issue. So here is the way you can introduce the most recent driver for your printer:
- Press the ‘Windows key’ in addition to ‘R’ together to open the ‘Run‘ discourse box.
- In the discourse box, enter devmgmt.msc and click on ‘Okay‘.
- Search for the driver of your printer, right-click on it and select ‘Uninstall‘.
- Snap-on ‘Uninstall‘ to affirm the activity.
- After the driver has been uninstalled, you can visit the maker’s site to get the most recent adaptation for your printer.
- Download and introduce the chose printer driver on your Device.
- From that point, check if the issue with the driver got settled.
4- Reinstalling The Printer Driver Manually
This may likewise happen that the printer was working fine yet because of one of the Windows Updates, it kicked severed and showing ‘Printer driver is Unavailable‘. The updates for drivers given by Windows may not work for all gadgets.
In the event that this occurs, have a go at refreshing the printer drivers physically. For this, you need to physically refresh the chose driver and afterward cripple the Windows from refreshing the printer driver.
Before you start, go to the maker’s site and download the necessary drivers for your equipment to an accessible area and afterward continue with the means counted underneath:
- Press Windows + R to open the Run discourse box, type ‘devmgmt.msc‘, and hit Enter.
- The gadget administrator will open, go through the equipment and open the sub-menu ‘Print lines‘. Right-click on the equipment of the printer and pick ‘Update driver‘.
- A discourse box will seem to ask you how you need to refresh your driver. Snap-on the alternative ‘Peruse PC for driver programming.
- Select the downloaded record and update it likewise. For a few, the printer may not be available in the gadget administrator. In such cases, just run the installer and the driver will be naturally introduced.
- Check if the printer is turned out great, if indeed, go to the authority site of Microsoft and download the bundle “wushowhide.diagcab”. From that point onward, run the bundle and snap ‘Next’. From
- From the given alternatives, select ‘Conceal Updates’. Then, at that point select the printer update and from there on, the Windows update won’t refresh the drivers of the printer consequently until you ask it to.
All the above troubleshooting techniques can be applied for the vast majority of the printer drivers like HP, Brother, Canon, and others, with the exception of a slight contrast. Printer Driver Is Unavailable